View Single Post
Astarin Thesky
08-02-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulogys View Post
Same setlist, nothing new, nothing lost.
Tool was extremely late going on stage, as it was at least 9:30, and more than an hour after Tweek Bird. Maynard blamed it on the airlines. He also said something about leaving the stage for an hour, but not to worry, he wouldn't be missed. Asteriods was pretty cool. Also, I really think maynard is mocking the fans during the beginning of Rossetta, because he sure the fuck isn't singing the proper lyrics. But I have a history of being wrong about a few things.

Lighting was top notch.....nice job as always junior.

Watching Danny play stinkfist and 46&2 makes seeing them play those 2 every night bearable.

Overall, not bad. Nothing special, but still worth the trip.
Yeah, he said something about being hungry. He asked the crowd if we minded him grabbing a bite to eat. Said he'd be back in an hour.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulogys View Post
Same setlist, nothing new, nothing lost.
Tool was extremely late going on stage, as it was at least 9:30, and more than an hour after Tweek Bird. Maynard blamed it on the airlines. He also said something about leaving the stage for an hour, but not to worry, he wouldn't be missed. Asteriods was pretty cool. Also, I really think maynard is mocking the fans during the beginning of Rossetta, because he sure the fuck isn't singing the proper lyrics. But I have a history of being wrong about a few things.

Lighting was top notch.....nice job as always junior.

Watching Danny play stinkfist and 46&2 makes seeing them play those 2 every night bearable.

Overall, not bad. Nothing special, but still worth the trip.
Yeah, he said something about being hungry. He asked the crowd if we minded him grabbing a bite to eat. Said he'd be back in an hour.