View Single Post
Odrac69
07-28-2009, 06:06 AM

A long time fan since '92.....I must say that this was not one of the best shows I've seen. I still loved seeing and hearing them live.....although....

Maynard's vocals were waaaay to low, muffled and mixed too far behind the band.
Technical difficulties happen to the best of them and it was cool to see them recover.
To me, the (Maynard) leaving the stage just before the last notes of the last song is
finished and then not even staying onstage for one second to wave and give thanks has
gotten a little old.
His vocals were either changed or not sung at all......example.....end of vicarious.

But, they're still the best band musically in the past 20 years, I always enjoy seeing them live and I'll continue to go see every last tour until they wave the big goodbye.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:06 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

A long time fan since '92.....I must say that this was not one of the best shows I've seen. I still loved seeing and hearing them live.....although....

Maynard's vocals were waaaay to low, muffled and mixed too far behind the band.
Technical difficulties happen to the best of them and it was cool to see them recover.
To me, the (Maynard) leaving the stage just before the last notes of the last song is
finished and then not even staying onstage for one second to wave and give thanks has
gotten a little old.
His vocals were either changed or not sung at all......example.....end of vicarious.

But, they're still the best band musically in the past 20 years, I always enjoy seeing them live and I'll continue to go see every last tour until they wave the big goodbye.
OFFLINE |