View Single Post
el enveloper
03-13-2007, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevons View Post
And that was my opinion. Look at us, we're opining.

You don't have to play the whole ''hey, man, i was just.... man'' card, i read your first post. You were fucking sure as shit. So deal with the fact that, until April 24, you will be a lone nut.

And after that you will be ashamed you thought this, and looking for a new theory on why you can't grasp this ''simplistic'' album.
I still am sure as shit, I was just trying a little "damage control" because I know I'm gonna get ripped a new one. I have already received a couple nasty PMs. April 24th will be my vindication!!!!
Old 03-13-2007, 01:02 PM   #19
On Probation

Bincount™: 3
Re: 10,000 Days is still a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevons View Post
And that was my opinion. Look at us, we're opining.

You don't have to play the whole ''hey, man, i was just.... man'' card, i read your first post. You were fucking sure as shit. So deal with the fact that, until April 24, you will be a lone nut.

And after that you will be ashamed you thought this, and looking for a new theory on why you can't grasp this ''simplistic'' album.
I still am sure as shit, I was just trying a little "damage control" because I know I'm gonna get ripped a new one. I have already received a couple nasty PMs. April 24th will be my vindication!!!!
OFFLINE |