View Single Post
<Insertcrypticnamehere>
03-13-2007, 11:56 AM

Thanks, I've never laughed so hard at a post before...It's nice to see that amidst everyone being so serious here that someone like you is willing to step in and not even approach serious commentary. Can't wait for April 1st now, lol. Maybe Tool will come out on April 1st, show your post and say, "look! this guy figured it out, our last album that people love, that sold 1.3 million albums, that took us five years to produce, that has some of the most complicated and dynamic songs ever written was just a joke, get it?" I don't.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10,000 Days is still a hoax

Thanks, I've never laughed so hard at a post before...It's nice to see that amidst everyone being so serious here that someone like you is willing to step in and not even approach serious commentary. Can't wait for April 1st now, lol. Maybe Tool will come out on April 1st, show your post and say, "look! this guy figured it out, our last album that people love, that sold 1.3 million albums, that took us five years to produce, that has some of the most complicated and dynamic songs ever written was just a joke, get it?" I don't.
OFFLINE |