View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
08-22-2007, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezeusanator View Post
I think it is devious of those aleins to do something like that to us, find the moost wacked out guy and then invade, what the fuck are they going to do when they invade kill us all? ( fear ) The aleins have have necer don us any harm, they always help us, we are the ones who use the technology to destroy ourselves and others,a nd we are the ones that are afraid and will not trancend the fight or flight syndrome. well, most of us anyway.

I think we need to take more LSD DMT and so forth, I mean fuck, I would love to experience being rosseta stoned, kinda a religious expereince, dontcha think? You know, with the chanting at the begining and all.

Also I think it is symbolic of what this guy needs to overcome to take the next step in evolution. He needs to know what the stealth bannana means, maybe it is a phallus, maybe it is God, maybe it is something that when he is done with he will slip on? I dunno.
...and you're a perfect example of the people this song is mocking.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:34 AM   #6
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: They chose him?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezeusanator View Post
I think it is devious of those aleins to do something like that to us, find the moost wacked out guy and then invade, what the fuck are they going to do when they invade kill us all? ( fear ) The aleins have have necer don us any harm, they always help us, we are the ones who use the technology to destroy ourselves and others,a nd we are the ones that are afraid and will not trancend the fight or flight syndrome. well, most of us anyway.

I think we need to take more LSD DMT and so forth, I mean fuck, I would love to experience being rosseta stoned, kinda a religious expereince, dontcha think? You know, with the chanting at the begining and all.

Also I think it is symbolic of what this guy needs to overcome to take the next step in evolution. He needs to know what the stealth bannana means, maybe it is a phallus, maybe it is God, maybe it is something that when he is done with he will slip on? I dunno.
...and you're a perfect example of the people this song is mocking.