View Single Post
Cheesegreater
07-29-2007, 05:05 PM

I too have thought about this. Terrence McKenna once said that a key part to any abduction seems to be that it will always be unbelievable. Maybe they're from a different dimension. Who knows, but he seems to think that you can actually make contact with these entities through a DMT high. No one would ever believe you because you were 'high', but at the same time, if these beings want to stay incognito, maybe visitations through drugs seems to be the best way.

I know what I just said is 'out there man,' and it's not like I believe all that, but it is something to think about if you're into all those metaphysical multidimensional reality concepts.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:05 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26
Re: They chose him?!

I too have thought about this. Terrence McKenna once said that a key part to any abduction seems to be that it will always be unbelievable. Maybe they're from a different dimension. Who knows, but he seems to think that you can actually make contact with these entities through a DMT high. No one would ever believe you because you were 'high', but at the same time, if these beings want to stay incognito, maybe visitations through drugs seems to be the best way.

I know what I just said is 'out there man,' and it's not like I believe all that, but it is something to think about if you're into all those metaphysical multidimensional reality concepts.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote