View Single Post
Whowatchesthewampas's Avatar Whowatchesthewampas
09-05-2019, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatTurn View Post
What about the number 7? Well, in numerology, 7 is significant. There are 7 chakras, the 7th being the Crown chakra (located above the 6th, the ‘Third Eye’.) In Christian and Jewish mysticism, 7 is associated with God and spiritual perfection. This is the number of enlightenment. But 7 also suggest a turning, a cycle completed. 7 days in the week and we return to the beginning. Saturn returns after 4 cycles of 7, after 28 years, to lift you up or drag you down, etc…

I really like this, I wasn't aware of all the symbolism. Very interesting opinion and research
Old 09-05-2019, 06:16 AM   #7
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
Re: The MEANING of Fear Inoculum & The Great Turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatTurn View Post
What about the number 7? Well, in numerology, 7 is significant. There are 7 chakras, the 7th being the Crown chakra (located above the 6th, the ‘Third Eye’.) In Christian and Jewish mysticism, 7 is associated with God and spiritual perfection. This is the number of enlightenment. But 7 also suggest a turning, a cycle completed. 7 days in the week and we return to the beginning. Saturn returns after 4 cycles of 7, after 28 years, to lift you up or drag you down, etc…

I really like this, I wasn't aware of all the symbolism. Very interesting opinion and research