View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 07:34 AM   #35
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/29 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center

He also said "god damn halitosis" i believe after the pittsburgh bit. implying that we had some rancid breath, haha. it was an INCREDIBLE show. the lasers were just beautiful. i though the visuals for lateralus were perfect--much better than what i remember from the lateralus tour in 2002, but maybe my memory's failing me. overall, i wish i was closer, but it was incredible. so much energy. great crowd. not very many sitting down, which is what i like to see. danny drummed like a demigod. unf. and maynard's voice sounded beautiful. wings for marie and 10,000 days was soooo intense. and then the lighters after...it was like a vigil, no? for his mama? i wanted to think so. such energy.

also, as a side note. i was one of the passengers in that car accident right before exit 11 on 495. thanks to all who laughed at us and yelled. =P but my fucked up shin and bleeding mouth was entirely worth it because we did in fact make it to the show...the airbags serving as blankets on our laps. hahaha. i can't wait to see them again on thursday and maybe such obstacles won't try to fuck up my night.
OFFLINE |