View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 06:19 AM   #28
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/29 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center

WOW...I can't believe the shit I'm reading above.....To each his own, I guess.

First off.... BEST TOOL CROWD EVER! If there were A-holes out there I did see a one of 'em. Thanks Massachusetts!

This was an excellent show, I was 16 rows back...sound was great....visuals were great. This is Tweeter Center (a large outside venue) Why pit a show there against the friggin Orpheum (a 100 yr old Opera House).....or a bar show from 1992???

Each show is different with it's own personality. MJK was enjoying himself, not going through the motions as stated above. He was pretty funny tonight, lots of little hand motions to different people. I was well close enough to see him talking/moking to the roadies side stage...etc. Danny and Justin did thier thing as always....I think Adam was seeing how statuesque he could be and still play.

The Mansfiled show was a good a TOOL show as there has been. Why bother reading into things you really don't know about....like Maynards clothing choices and such....Justin's positioning...etc.

The sound is completely indicative of your seat location BTW and at Tweeter the place is so vast so the sound quality will be as well.

Remember a "bad" TOOL show is 10 times better than any other bands "best" show.

SPIRAL OUT folks.....see you in Manchester.
OFFLINE |