View Single Post
RussianRoot
05-09-2014, 10:25 AM

holy shit, this thread.. i only got halfway through the first page before i couldnt read anymore.. though i have to say i agree with OP for the most part. when i read about the goth girl saying "Fuck God, Fuck god!!" i couldnt help but think 'someone hates themself'.. im not christian, but i respect it for its moral guidance.. i dont respect the leaders, but the message. the bible, to me, is just another book with a great amount of moral fiber..

that being said, i got here by searching "Kansas" (where im from). and the gateway to hell you were talking about is GREATLY overrated.. i live literally 15 minutes from it (Stull, Kansas - the graveyard) and have visited it like 3 times in the past 6 months out of boredom.. the building that used to stand there (where legend says the real "gateway" is) has been knocked down. its still neat to visit though. i gotta take pictures next time i go

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeenie View Post
what a typical Christian just bash on everything you disagree with fuckin' homophobic racist asshole. Go vent in some stupid ass christian blog with the rest of your sheep. I think for the most part tool fans understand that they're artist not the new fuckin' jesus. so go worship a book.
i saw this and thought it was hilarious. what a hypocritical post. intolerance towards his opinion simply because hes christian.

Last edited by RussianRoot; 05-09-2014 at 10:31 AM..
Old 05-09-2014, 10:25 AM   #55
Banned.

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool and the Occult

holy shit, this thread.. i only got halfway through the first page before i couldnt read anymore.. though i have to say i agree with OP for the most part. when i read about the goth girl saying "Fuck God, Fuck god!!" i couldnt help but think 'someone hates themself'.. im not christian, but i respect it for its moral guidance.. i dont respect the leaders, but the message. the bible, to me, is just another book with a great amount of moral fiber..

that being said, i got here by searching "Kansas" (where im from). and the gateway to hell you were talking about is GREATLY overrated.. i live literally 15 minutes from it (Stull, Kansas - the graveyard) and have visited it like 3 times in the past 6 months out of boredom.. the building that used to stand there (where legend says the real "gateway" is) has been knocked down. its still neat to visit though. i gotta take pictures next time i go

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeenie View Post
what a typical Christian just bash on everything you disagree with fuckin' homophobic racist asshole. Go vent in some stupid ass christian blog with the rest of your sheep. I think for the most part tool fans understand that they're artist not the new fuckin' jesus. so go worship a book.
i saw this and thought it was hilarious. what a hypocritical post. intolerance towards his opinion simply because hes christian.

Last edited by RussianRoot; 05-09-2014 at 10:31 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote