View Single Post
Alexneb
12-16-2013, 08:02 AM

Hi... first, excuse my bad english.

Second... Im going to tell you a little history about me and TOOL Band.

Im a big Mexican fan since 1998. The first song that I heard, was Stinkfist (Song 1 for the stupid Mtv Censorship) and really, they totally blow my mind. Totally amazing. Since then, I was excepting for some Mexican gig and nothing happen.

Only rumors, and rumors, and more rumors. =(

2002, one of the most strong rumors about Tool in Mexico. The Lateralus tour, complete in My country!!! The media talks about a mini tour with King Crimson and... nothing.

2007-2008, The Worse!!! Really. A f**** nightmare. The newspappers, radio stations, blogs, fan pages, talk about a tour in Monterrey, Guadalajara an Mexico City. Interviews with the band. They have the venue... and nothing. =(

But now is real!!! For the first time EVER, we are going to experience a Tool concert. Im very happy.

We are waiting for you guys, you are welcome and It's going to be a pleasure to see my favorite band with you! =)

I try to share two photos of my Tool collection, but it's imposible.

But If you want to try and find my username on Instagram as Alexneb.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #1016
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Hi... first, excuse my bad english.

Second... Im going to tell you a little history about me and TOOL Band.

Im a big Mexican fan since 1998. The first song that I heard, was Stinkfist (Song 1 for the stupid Mtv Censorship) and really, they totally blow my mind. Totally amazing. Since then, I was excepting for some Mexican gig and nothing happen.

Only rumors, and rumors, and more rumors. =(

2002, one of the most strong rumors about Tool in Mexico. The Lateralus tour, complete in My country!!! The media talks about a mini tour with King Crimson and... nothing.

2007-2008, The Worse!!! Really. A f**** nightmare. The newspappers, radio stations, blogs, fan pages, talk about a tour in Monterrey, Guadalajara an Mexico City. Interviews with the band. They have the venue... and nothing. =(

But now is real!!! For the first time EVER, we are going to experience a Tool concert. Im very happy.

We are waiting for you guys, you are welcome and It's going to be a pleasure to see my favorite band with you! =)

I try to share two photos of my Tool collection, but it's imposible.

But If you want to try and find my username on Instagram as Alexneb.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote