View Single Post
parabolaus
07-25-2009, 10:53 AM

I've got a bunch of good and a few bad things to say about this show:

1. The acoustics at the AT&T Center depend on where you are in relation to the speakers. We were in section 209 and the sound was mediocre because we were almost ABOVE the speakers.

2. The people around me and my buddy were some of the rudest people I have ever encountered - they were texting,talking and moving around to get drinks the whole show and it really killed the vibe at times for me.

3. The guys were on last night. I have seen Tool three times and I was fortunate to see AEnima live.

4. I thought the energy of the show fluctuated quite a bit throughout but the guys put everything they had into the last four songs of the night and it apparent.

5. This was my buddy's first show and he had an amazing time.

I will be there when they come back around for sure, this was one hell of a show - and don't forget the Michael Jackson comments! And of course, the Maynardism of the night "let the drumsturbation begin!." Classic!
Old 07-25-2009, 10:53 AM   #22
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

I've got a bunch of good and a few bad things to say about this show:

1. The acoustics at the AT&T Center depend on where you are in relation to the speakers. We were in section 209 and the sound was mediocre because we were almost ABOVE the speakers.

2. The people around me and my buddy were some of the rudest people I have ever encountered - they were texting,talking and moving around to get drinks the whole show and it really killed the vibe at times for me.

3. The guys were on last night. I have seen Tool three times and I was fortunate to see AEnima live.

4. I thought the energy of the show fluctuated quite a bit throughout but the guys put everything they had into the last four songs of the night and it apparent.

5. This was my buddy's first show and he had an amazing time.

I will be there when they come back around for sure, this was one hell of a show - and don't forget the Michael Jackson comments! And of course, the Maynardism of the night "let the drumsturbation begin!." Classic!
OFFLINE |