View Single Post
s0me0nesmind1
07-25-2009, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegrenade View Post
Ok, I'm going to have to play devil's advocate here.

This was my 6th time seeing Tool and was the second worst show I've seen, the worst being my previous show in Houston where Maynard was too sick to even sing.
Was this the Houston show during the first 10k days tour? If so I was there too and I agree I didn't have a good time at all. So this being my 2nd show was a serious improvement I guess. Oh well, I wasn't as dissapointed as you, specifically because I was fairly intoxicated.

Quote:
I also have to say that Tool fans (hopefully not you guys) continue to be the worst fans I've ever witnessed. I've been to hundreds of shows and the crowds at Tool are terrible in comparison. There were fights, tons of jocks with tribal tattoos and backwards hats moshing, people too drunk or stoned to function, and a guy behind me on the floor actually peed in the middle of the crowd. Yes, I got hit. I was peed on last night.
Okay now this is pretty bad. I have to admit, there's way too many ghetto ass people who probably couldn't name a song that hasn't been played on the radio everyday. Then there's the stoners who think The Pot is the greatest song ever. But whatever, people have their opinions, I guess im not complaining other than them being there since I had an excellent seat instead of GA. For once im glad the pit was sold out and I couldn't get a ticket.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:36 AM   #16
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegrenade View Post
Ok, I'm going to have to play devil's advocate here.

This was my 6th time seeing Tool and was the second worst show I've seen, the worst being my previous show in Houston where Maynard was too sick to even sing.
Was this the Houston show during the first 10k days tour? If so I was there too and I agree I didn't have a good time at all. So this being my 2nd show was a serious improvement I guess. Oh well, I wasn't as dissapointed as you, specifically because I was fairly intoxicated.

Quote:
I also have to say that Tool fans (hopefully not you guys) continue to be the worst fans I've ever witnessed. I've been to hundreds of shows and the crowds at Tool are terrible in comparison. There were fights, tons of jocks with tribal tattoos and backwards hats moshing, people too drunk or stoned to function, and a guy behind me on the floor actually peed in the middle of the crowd. Yes, I got hit. I was peed on last night.
Okay now this is pretty bad. I have to admit, there's way too many ghetto ass people who probably couldn't name a song that hasn't been played on the radio everyday. Then there's the stoners who think The Pot is the greatest song ever. But whatever, people have their opinions, I guess im not complaining other than them being there since I had an excellent seat instead of GA. For once im glad the pit was sold out and I couldn't get a ticket.
OFFLINE |