View Single Post
sLip_roMpe's Avatar sLip_roMpe
07-25-2009, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1991texas View Post
Great show.....A suprise was how fast we got out of the ATT center. I guess for 15 bucks to park they owe you that. One Maynard quote I think he said was when the second drummer joined the encore he was there from the make a wish foundation? Can anyone comment on that? Overall great show. I did see them a few years ago and it seemed like the screens were smaller now then they were or maybe the att center is just huge not sure. Vocal mix was a little low on some songs but still a great show.
my first [TOOL] concert!!!
my first post in any forum ever!!!
wtf?
Ya he did say that the the drummer from Tweakbird (who, btw, kicked ass..need to web search those guys) was there courtesy of the Make-A-Wish foundation. Idk how true that is but its awesome if it is though. But from were i was on the floor, like one row behing the main mosh-pit, the vocals were whorebell! I couldn't make out too many lyrics and he coulda been singing in pig latin and i sang the songs as i hear em everyday. But the tour rocked my effn block off! The visuals were great. I think the ATT Center was way too big, but the visuals...someone earlier said "drumorgasm" well my eyes busted a fantastic NUTT!!

My babie "keistered" my camera for me and i was getting some vids and pics but as i said earlier we were one row behing the main pit dead center on floor and LATERALUS came on...the gym shook...her hands went up and my camera came down...so ya ill see what i can salvage later.

Oh, we were the retards wearing glowsticks necklaces(pink) and she had a glowstick fairy wand and i had a glowstick sword so if u saw us...let me know...cuz i did move the crowd like 5 times i had to piss so much i was so effn drunk..and to RENEGRENADE...dude that wasn't me i swear. i know where the bathrooms are. and the jocks you speak of are/were idiots...i wanted to strangle someone cuz my girl got stepped on pretty badly and i know..i know..its a concert what can i expect? Well these guys were complete morons as a group.

peace out..
keep hip hop alive..
lol..jk

Last edited by sLip_roMpe; 07-25-2009 at 08:00 AM.. Reason: new post-ers and spelling
Old 07-25-2009, 07:49 AM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1991texas View Post
Great show.....A suprise was how fast we got out of the ATT center. I guess for 15 bucks to park they owe you that. One Maynard quote I think he said was when the second drummer joined the encore he was there from the make a wish foundation? Can anyone comment on that? Overall great show. I did see them a few years ago and it seemed like the screens were smaller now then they were or maybe the att center is just huge not sure. Vocal mix was a little low on some songs but still a great show.
my first [TOOL] concert!!!
my first post in any forum ever!!!
wtf?
Ya he did say that the the drummer from Tweakbird (who, btw, kicked ass..need to web search those guys) was there courtesy of the Make-A-Wish foundation. Idk how true that is but its awesome if it is though. But from were i was on the floor, like one row behing the main mosh-pit, the vocals were whorebell! I couldn't make out too many lyrics and he coulda been singing in pig latin and i sang the songs as i hear em everyday. But the tour rocked my effn block off! The visuals were great. I think the ATT Center was way too big, but the visuals...someone earlier said "drumorgasm" well my eyes busted a fantastic NUTT!!

My babie "keistered" my camera for me and i was getting some vids and pics but as i said earlier we were one row behing the main pit dead center on floor and LATERALUS came on...the gym shook...her hands went up and my camera came down...so ya ill see what i can salvage later.

Oh, we were the retards wearing glowsticks necklaces(pink) and she had a glowstick fairy wand and i had a glowstick sword so if u saw us...let me know...cuz i did move the crowd like 5 times i had to piss so much i was so effn drunk..and to RENEGRENADE...dude that wasn't me i swear. i know where the bathrooms are. and the jocks you speak of are/were idiots...i wanted to strangle someone cuz my girl got stepped on pretty badly and i know..i know..its a concert what can i expect? Well these guys were complete morons as a group.

peace out..
keep hip hop alive..
lol..jk

Last edited by sLip_roMpe; 07-25-2009 at 08:00 AM.. Reason: new post-ers and spelling
OFFLINE |