View Single Post
Malchek007
07-25-2009, 01:19 AM

Tongiht was EPIC for me. The lighting and laser upgrade was phenominal. I think maybe the difference was that I was stone cold sober for this show and was able to completely absorb it without one mental distraction whatsoever.(with an exception for some dumb old lady that kept trying to raise her lighter for every song.) With the previous shows I've been to, I've made it a point to fill my head with as many psychedelics as possible. This time it felt that I've grown past that. The set was perfect. It really frustrates me to see posts with those that decide to whine about how the shows are not how they would like them to be. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU! GET OVER IT.....or don't , because it goes on with or without you. All the guys were on spot tonight and I have to say that I could feel the brotherhood in which they share. When Justin put that oversized cowboy hat on..........an attempt at a TEXAS connection, worked like a charm. My boys blew the bitch outha water tonight. And to end it........"Let the drumsterbation begin!"
Old 07-25-2009, 01:19 AM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

Tongiht was EPIC for me. The lighting and laser upgrade was phenominal. I think maybe the difference was that I was stone cold sober for this show and was able to completely absorb it without one mental distraction whatsoever.(with an exception for some dumb old lady that kept trying to raise her lighter for every song.) With the previous shows I've been to, I've made it a point to fill my head with as many psychedelics as possible. This time it felt that I've grown past that. The set was perfect. It really frustrates me to see posts with those that decide to whine about how the shows are not how they would like them to be. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU! GET OVER IT.....or don't , because it goes on with or without you. All the guys were on spot tonight and I have to say that I could feel the brotherhood in which they share. When Justin put that oversized cowboy hat on..........an attempt at a TEXAS connection, worked like a charm. My boys blew the bitch outha water tonight. And to end it........"Let the drumsterbation begin!"
OFFLINE |