View Single Post
joes1623
07-24-2009, 09:26 PM

Would have liked to have been closer but I met Maynard at the Wine signing so I don't feel as bad. At least that's what I tell myself to make me feel better for not being as close as i wanted to. First all around good concerts but I would like to see a few changes as this is my 7th show. I could have done w/o vicarious for the finale and maybe would have went with anema since it tour the house up but, oh well. Maybe sub Flood for Pushit as that seemed to be the rotation last go around. Rosetta was hard for me to keep up with the first few minutes. Ugh!! I will regret not getting a closer seat for a while. I will use this to moment to hold me over for a while. Tool never dissapoints in SA. Maynard was pretty vocal today between songs. Anyone know what he was saying? Please Help!!

Last edited by joes1623; 07-24-2009 at 09:29 PM..
Old 07-24-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

Would have liked to have been closer but I met Maynard at the Wine signing so I don't feel as bad. At least that's what I tell myself to make me feel better for not being as close as i wanted to. First all around good concerts but I would like to see a few changes as this is my 7th show. I could have done w/o vicarious for the finale and maybe would have went with anema since it tour the house up but, oh well. Maybe sub Flood for Pushit as that seemed to be the rotation last go around. Rosetta was hard for me to keep up with the first few minutes. Ugh!! I will regret not getting a closer seat for a while. I will use this to moment to hold me over for a while. Tool never dissapoints in SA. Maynard was pretty vocal today between songs. Anyone know what he was saying? Please Help!!

Last edited by joes1623; 07-24-2009 at 09:29 PM..
OFFLINE |