View Single Post
toolhead777
06-28-2007, 09:22 AM

WOW!!!! FLOOD!!!!! What a show!! 17th show for me and Tool still seems to impress me. That show just might have been the best show I have ever seen. We had floor and the sound was incredible. Everything was perfect. I saw them in St Louis last weekend and this show blew it away. Flood was a huge surprise cause I dont read set lists. I love the backround for flood with all the rain coming down. I'm not sure if it was just me but I dont think they missed a beat the whole show. We missed the begining of jambi because we were smoking before the show and lost track of time. The limo ride was awesome! You know it's not everyday that Tool plays in the town that you grew up in, so we went all out. Wow I'm still amazed of the sound. Rosetta is my favorite song to hear live off the new album. I thought The intro to flood was a teaser because in St Louis they just played the intro to prison sex, but when the rest of the song kicked in I almost lost it. Flood sounded so perfect almost like they were playing it every night. Justin is the best bass player in the world. His bass lines in flood were perfect. I wish every show was like last night. Of course the lazers were cool for wings. I love when it kicks hard at the end of 10,000 days. Lateralus is tool's best song. I love the new version of the song. It was so powerful. Well one more show this year in Milwaukee for the 4th of July and I couldn't be more excited. I want to thank Tool for a show to remember. Thank you Phil, Joe, and Lisa for experiencing with me one of the best shows in my life. Thanks for the tickets Mrs Whittman! Thanks for the limo ride Tony. Thank you everyone for not using flash photos. This really means alot to the band as you heard, in Texas this year Maynard got really pissed at someone. So thanks again!! O thanks Joe for not puking in the limo. Till the next show ride the spiral...
7/19/98 WI, 9/8/01 IN, 9/9/01 IL, 10/20/01 IA, 7/19/02 NV, 8/29/02 IL, 9/1/02 WI, 9/7/02 IL, 10/18/02 MI, 11/24/02 CA, 5/13/06 IL, 9/1/06 NV, 9/16/06 MN, 9/18/06 IL, 5/16/07 TX, 6/22/07 MO, 6/27/07 IL, 7/4/07 WI

Last edited by toolhead777; 06-28-2007 at 09:58 AM..
Old 06-28-2007, 09:22 AM   #31
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

WOW!!!! FLOOD!!!!! What a show!! 17th show for me and Tool still seems to impress me. That show just might have been the best show I have ever seen. We had floor and the sound was incredible. Everything was perfect. I saw them in St Louis last weekend and this show blew it away. Flood was a huge surprise cause I dont read set lists. I love the backround for flood with all the rain coming down. I'm not sure if it was just me but I dont think they missed a beat the whole show. We missed the begining of jambi because we were smoking before the show and lost track of time. The limo ride was awesome! You know it's not everyday that Tool plays in the town that you grew up in, so we went all out. Wow I'm still amazed of the sound. Rosetta is my favorite song to hear live off the new album. I thought The intro to flood was a teaser because in St Louis they just played the intro to prison sex, but when the rest of the song kicked in I almost lost it. Flood sounded so perfect almost like they were playing it every night. Justin is the best bass player in the world. His bass lines in flood were perfect. I wish every show was like last night. Of course the lazers were cool for wings. I love when it kicks hard at the end of 10,000 days. Lateralus is tool's best song. I love the new version of the song. It was so powerful. Well one more show this year in Milwaukee for the 4th of July and I couldn't be more excited. I want to thank Tool for a show to remember. Thank you Phil, Joe, and Lisa for experiencing with me one of the best shows in my life. Thanks for the tickets Mrs Whittman! Thanks for the limo ride Tony. Thank you everyone for not using flash photos. This really means alot to the band as you heard, in Texas this year Maynard got really pissed at someone. So thanks again!! O thanks Joe for not puking in the limo. Till the next show ride the spiral...
7/19/98 WI, 9/8/01 IN, 9/9/01 IL, 10/20/01 IA, 7/19/02 NV, 8/29/02 IL, 9/1/02 WI, 9/7/02 IL, 10/18/02 MI, 11/24/02 CA, 5/13/06 IL, 9/1/06 NV, 9/16/06 MN, 9/18/06 IL, 5/16/07 TX, 6/22/07 MO, 6/27/07 IL, 7/4/07 WI

Last edited by toolhead777; 06-28-2007 at 09:58 AM..
OFFLINE |