View Single Post
Trainman's Avatar Trainman
06-28-2007, 06:31 AM

Dear tards who spilled two beers over the railing, and then pretended to pee while spitting beer over the railing: You are about as worthless as used tampons. I hope you all get a splinter in your palm on the hand you use to jerk off with and it gets infected.

Dear Tool: Very good show as usual. Volume on the sides of the stage was ear SPLITTING. Really unnessesary. The show would have been loud enough without the stack of PA speakers pointed directly at my head and set on kill.

Also, although the show was good I kind of get the impression that they would be better if you didn't push yourselves so hard doing so many shows. Your not kids anymore, and I'm sure you have plenty of money, so how about holding it to 3 or 4 shows a week. Probably a better experience for you and us.

Hearing you play flood was one of my all time best concert experiences. The last 30 secs of that song were incredible beyond words.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:31 AM   #24
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Dear tards who spilled two beers over the railing, and then pretended to pee while spitting beer over the railing: You are about as worthless as used tampons. I hope you all get a splinter in your palm on the hand you use to jerk off with and it gets infected.

Dear Tool: Very good show as usual. Volume on the sides of the stage was ear SPLITTING. Really unnessesary. The show would have been loud enough without the stack of PA speakers pointed directly at my head and set on kill.

Also, although the show was good I kind of get the impression that they would be better if you didn't push yourselves so hard doing so many shows. Your not kids anymore, and I'm sure you have plenty of money, so how about holding it to 3 or 4 shows a week. Probably a better experience for you and us.

Hearing you play flood was one of my all time best concert experiences. The last 30 secs of that song were incredible beyond words.
OFFLINE |