View Single Post
f00b's Avatar f00b
06-28-2007, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honestbleeps View Post
Oh, I nearly forgot to mention my "Fan Club Presale" seats were way off to the side of the stage and had a somewhat obstructed view. Thanks a farking lot, Toolarmy.
My presale tickets were GA/Floor. /boggle

Sweet show, I wish some of the people near me on the floor (front right, about 5-8 people from justin) would have realized that moshing was unnecessary. In any case, I was thrown around a bit and still had a phenomenal time.

Go tool.

Edit:
Oh yeah, was it really fucking loud for anyone else? Given I was close to the stack hanging on the right, i would expect it to be loud but seriously. I have seen tool 4 times before this and go to several shows a year and this was the loudest I have ever experienced. My ears are literally still ringing as I type this.

Last edited by f00b; 06-28-2007 at 05:36 AM..
Old 06-28-2007, 05:09 AM   #19
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 16
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by honestbleeps View Post
Oh, I nearly forgot to mention my "Fan Club Presale" seats were way off to the side of the stage and had a somewhat obstructed view. Thanks a farking lot, Toolarmy.
My presale tickets were GA/Floor. /boggle

Sweet show, I wish some of the people near me on the floor (front right, about 5-8 people from justin) would have realized that moshing was unnecessary. In any case, I was thrown around a bit and still had a phenomenal time.

Go tool.

Edit:
Oh yeah, was it really fucking loud for anyone else? Given I was close to the stack hanging on the right, i would expect it to be loud but seriously. I have seen tool 4 times before this and go to several shows a year and this was the loudest I have ever experienced. My ears are literally still ringing as I type this.

Last edited by f00b; 06-28-2007 at 05:36 AM..
OFFLINE |