View Single Post
tallonss
06-28-2007, 12:31 AM

What a great extended weekend.....

I saw THEM in Ft. Wayne Indiana, Hamilton On, St. Paul, and then Chicago.

I caught one of the drum heads/covers in Ft. Wayne after a day of being fed by some older folks I met downtown.

Then in Hamilton Maynard yodels? before the last song. Get your FRIGGIN' TOOL on

Then for St. Paul I get to the arena to find that due to the way they have the seating set my 11th row seats are actually front row. During the show I commented to my friend that Maynard was really into it. The towards the end I thought that there was no way they could top the show that was put on.

Then comes chicago...
My 4th in 5 days and 6th since the 19th of may...

My god...

Some 1sts

Maynard came towards the front of the stage.
The Pot.
Almost made it without anything being thrown onstage,
I 'THINK' maybe i just didnt notice before, that there was a camera above danny during i dont remember which song... but what the camera was watching was being projected onto the screens through sort of a kalidescope. Does anyone know about this?
Oh and the music managed to squeeze water from my eye.

Sound was great maynard was great
Laterlus was better in ST Paul but still great

Awesome show
CAnt wait for summerfest, hamilton and montreal

Last edited by tallonss; 06-28-2007 at 12:33 AM..
Old 06-28-2007, 12:31 AM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/27 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center

What a great extended weekend.....

I saw THEM in Ft. Wayne Indiana, Hamilton On, St. Paul, and then Chicago.

I caught one of the drum heads/covers in Ft. Wayne after a day of being fed by some older folks I met downtown.

Then in Hamilton Maynard yodels? before the last song. Get your FRIGGIN' TOOL on

Then for St. Paul I get to the arena to find that due to the way they have the seating set my 11th row seats are actually front row. During the show I commented to my friend that Maynard was really into it. The towards the end I thought that there was no way they could top the show that was put on.

Then comes chicago...
My 4th in 5 days and 6th since the 19th of may...

My god...

Some 1sts

Maynard came towards the front of the stage.
The Pot.
Almost made it without anything being thrown onstage,
I 'THINK' maybe i just didnt notice before, that there was a camera above danny during i dont remember which song... but what the camera was watching was being projected onto the screens through sort of a kalidescope. Does anyone know about this?
Oh and the music managed to squeeze water from my eye.

Sound was great maynard was great
Laterlus was better in ST Paul but still great

Awesome show
CAnt wait for summerfest, hamilton and montreal

Last edited by tallonss; 06-28-2007 at 12:33 AM..
OFFLINE |