View Single Post
ShiningOne
09-09-2006, 09:52 AM

[QUOTE=paluka;1384877]where do you get your info from? Are you serious with this shit? First off suicide solution was an anti suicide song. Who fucking cares if crowley said he was unhappy (lots of people are unhappy). How was crowley a dirtbag? Because he did drugs, studied magick, or because of his sexual encounters? Mysticism is a great thing. Its what christianity is missing. And if you are so worried about childrens vulnerable minds then shouldn't you be preaching (no pun in ten did) the same shit to the churchs and any other forms of authority?

Also about making the world a better place. Fundamentalist Christians are huge part of fucking it up. Nuclear armament and trying to stop technological advances in science (that would help people) being the big two.

Lastly the musicians you mentioned are a big part in my life. Black Sabbath, Led Zepellin, Tool (and others not mentioned) were all at one time viewed as being satan worshipping music. But the truth is they have helped me and millions of others through rough times and displayed their wisdom(heart).[/QUOTE

Well, that's a nice little post you got there. Um, to start, let me repeat everything I said in the post you quoted, but evidently didn't read.

First: I didn't know Crowley. *Do your own research* Evidently, he was a *racist*, *chauvinist*, druggie and perv. (pick your poison)

Second: I said this situation was NOT like Ozzy's. Ozzy was criticized for that song. Old news. No one is criticizng Tool, 'cept maybe me. And I'm only suggesting that they are not above being questioned, too.(personally, I don't think Ozzy was to blame. Like saying Pat Benatar's "hell is for children" was evil. Ha!)

I can't believe I have to repeat this one, but, I VERY SPECIFICALLY said that the Occult was not Devil worship. No need to bring that up.

I also never said anything to advocate Fundamentalist anythingism. Not once. Didn't advocate anything. Just stated at the outset where I stood so no one could say I was trying to be subversive.

Lastly, I never said anything BAD about Sabbath or Zeppelin, or even Tool. Everything and everyone are open to criticism. I really like these bands too. Just stated facts as I found them. Dig for yourself. I'm not making things up.

Touche about not letting vulnerable minds be exposed to Churches and other authorities. Lots of danger in this world. In this post, I was solely referring to one thing.

And I didn't have to cuss you out to make a point. Wow.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:52 AM   #43
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool and the Occult

[QUOTE=paluka;1384877]where do you get your info from? Are you serious with this shit? First off suicide solution was an anti suicide song. Who fucking cares if crowley said he was unhappy (lots of people are unhappy). How was crowley a dirtbag? Because he did drugs, studied magick, or because of his sexual encounters? Mysticism is a great thing. Its what christianity is missing. And if you are so worried about childrens vulnerable minds then shouldn't you be preaching (no pun in ten did) the same shit to the churchs and any other forms of authority?

Also about making the world a better place. Fundamentalist Christians are huge part of fucking it up. Nuclear armament and trying to stop technological advances in science (that would help people) being the big two.

Lastly the musicians you mentioned are a big part in my life. Black Sabbath, Led Zepellin, Tool (and others not mentioned) were all at one time viewed as being satan worshipping music. But the truth is they have helped me and millions of others through rough times and displayed their wisdom(heart).[/QUOTE

Well, that's a nice little post you got there. Um, to start, let me repeat everything I said in the post you quoted, but evidently didn't read.

First: I didn't know Crowley. *Do your own research* Evidently, he was a *racist*, *chauvinist*, druggie and perv. (pick your poison)

Second: I said this situation was NOT like Ozzy's. Ozzy was criticized for that song. Old news. No one is criticizng Tool, 'cept maybe me. And I'm only suggesting that they are not above being questioned, too.(personally, I don't think Ozzy was to blame. Like saying Pat Benatar's "hell is for children" was evil. Ha!)

I can't believe I have to repeat this one, but, I VERY SPECIFICALLY said that the Occult was not Devil worship. No need to bring that up.

I also never said anything to advocate Fundamentalist anythingism. Not once. Didn't advocate anything. Just stated at the outset where I stood so no one could say I was trying to be subversive.

Lastly, I never said anything BAD about Sabbath or Zeppelin, or even Tool. Everything and everyone are open to criticism. I really like these bands too. Just stated facts as I found them. Dig for yourself. I'm not making things up.

Touche about not letting vulnerable minds be exposed to Churches and other authorities. Lots of danger in this world. In this post, I was solely referring to one thing.

And I didn't have to cuss you out to make a point. Wow.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote