Thread: Clues..
View Single Post
1shane22
05-06-2006, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countdown
I noticed a significance for whats behind them.

Adam has a black box....thing that is almost hidden by the ghost.

Maynard obviously has the Empire state building

Justin has something behind him but its really had to tell. All you can see is a sort of white light.

And Dannys (which is the most interesting). The reason i think there is some significance for him, is that the smoke trail(or whatever the hell it is..) goes up and then behind him. Almost making you want to know...wtf
Adams pic: The ghost (skeleton) I holding 3 fingers and has a smoke trail or light behind his head. It looks like the trail from dannys photo. also whats behind him is the following pic if you look at the hose comming out of the bowl. And is that maynards wine in his following pic.
Maynards pic: Three fingers on the empire state bld. and three fingers on his head. The clock or dial on the left of his deskis at 11:55 or just 11. His followin pic doesnt seem to connect to his photo like the others.
Justins pic: His pic is pretty plain, it looks like the light behind him are the candles in his follow-up pic. (look close under his arm that the eagle is on, it looks like the wax dripping down from his following pic. it's hard to see because the candles sit on somthing black and the smoke hides everything else.)P.s. whats on top of the candles in his follow-up pic? to me it looks like the flamming eye that spirals in all of the alex grey artwork(mabey just an effect that is a coincidence?)
Dannys pic: alot of shit in this one. theres deffinetly somthing behind him, but his follow-up pic is what is in front of him and what is in his left hand?
Old 05-06-2006, 11:14 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Clues..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countdown
I noticed a significance for whats behind them.

Adam has a black box....thing that is almost hidden by the ghost.

Maynard obviously has the Empire state building

Justin has something behind him but its really had to tell. All you can see is a sort of white light.

And Dannys (which is the most interesting). The reason i think there is some significance for him, is that the smoke trail(or whatever the hell it is..) goes up and then behind him. Almost making you want to know...wtf
Adams pic: The ghost (skeleton) I holding 3 fingers and has a smoke trail or light behind his head. It looks like the trail from dannys photo. also whats behind him is the following pic if you look at the hose comming out of the bowl. And is that maynards wine in his following pic.
Maynards pic: Three fingers on the empire state bld. and three fingers on his head. The clock or dial on the left of his deskis at 11:55 or just 11. His followin pic doesnt seem to connect to his photo like the others.
Justins pic: His pic is pretty plain, it looks like the light behind him are the candles in his follow-up pic. (look close under his arm that the eagle is on, it looks like the wax dripping down from his following pic. it's hard to see because the candles sit on somthing black and the smoke hides everything else.)P.s. whats on top of the candles in his follow-up pic? to me it looks like the flamming eye that spirals in all of the alex grey artwork(mabey just an effect that is a coincidence?)
Dannys pic: alot of shit in this one. theres deffinetly somthing behind him, but his follow-up pic is what is in front of him and what is in his left hand?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote