Thread: Clues..
View Single Post
Grimgrumthegnome
05-06-2006, 05:07 AM

first i'd like to say that at this moment, or at least the moment i signed in, exactly 69 people were viewing the 10000 days forum...ha, how cool is that?? anyways, after looking at adam's pic very closely i noticed some connections with the other members; first notice on what the eagle is perched (the pic when it's not on justin's arm), i'm not sure what that is, but whatever it is it's also in adam's pic on his right side (our left); next, notice the case which holds the skull in danny's pic - is that not the same case on the table in front of adam (on our right side)? it doesn't appear to have a skull in it in this pic, it may though, i can't really tell what that is, but it definately appears to be the same case; lastly, look at the pic prior to adam's (which is a close-up of the table behind him), i believe that's a glass of wine (not the glass in the foreground, but the smaller one behind it), this obviously must connect with maynard... this is all i have so far on this thought, but i was thinking that perhaps the fact that these connections are all in adam's pic may relate to the differently colored tassles on his curtains... thoughts? .......haha, 69
Old 05-06-2006, 05:07 AM   #5
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Clues..

first i'd like to say that at this moment, or at least the moment i signed in, exactly 69 people were viewing the 10000 days forum...ha, how cool is that?? anyways, after looking at adam's pic very closely i noticed some connections with the other members; first notice on what the eagle is perched (the pic when it's not on justin's arm), i'm not sure what that is, but whatever it is it's also in adam's pic on his right side (our left); next, notice the case which holds the skull in danny's pic - is that not the same case on the table in front of adam (on our right side)? it doesn't appear to have a skull in it in this pic, it may though, i can't really tell what that is, but it definately appears to be the same case; lastly, look at the pic prior to adam's (which is a close-up of the table behind him), i believe that's a glass of wine (not the glass in the foreground, but the smaller one behind it), this obviously must connect with maynard... this is all i have so far on this thought, but i was thinking that perhaps the fact that these connections are all in adam's pic may relate to the differently colored tassles on his curtains... thoughts? .......haha, 69
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote