View Single Post
chiller's Avatar chiller
02-08-2019, 10:01 AM

Well Maynard gave us a tweeter update and mid May thru mid July are the hopeful dates for the new album. Kind of sad that the US dates and European dates might not have a new album out by then, so I don’t see any new music being played. I guess it’s been so long since Europe has had a Tool tour that the last current setlist they have been playing is a good one for them, but the US dates have seen this tour, what 5 times now. Glad we got a update from Maynard. I am with Hellboy and think it’s sad that the main website has given us nothing.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:01 AM   #5976
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 377
Re: General Tool Discussion

Well Maynard gave us a tweeter update and mid May thru mid July are the hopeful dates for the new album. Kind of sad that the US dates and European dates might not have a new album out by then, so I don’t see any new music being played. I guess it’s been so long since Europe has had a Tool tour that the last current setlist they have been playing is a good one for them, but the US dates have seen this tour, what 5 times now. Glad we got a update from Maynard. I am with Hellboy and think it’s sad that the main website has given us nothing.