View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 05:40 PM   #8
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: The track might be a type of blueprint....

Ok ok. All Tool is connected! All of it. FDO. Is perfectly knocked about by definition. The drums being staticly over emphasized is a crime. The audio file was absolutely cut and printed perfectly, on point and meter.
I agree, both Weighted Sideds of Brain Arguing this resembles the chaotic fracture that changes Lateralus entirely. Lateralus is a circle, better yet a spiral. Formations of that measure are not for me to opinionize apon. FDO, hwvr, fucks the system the story builds and grows.
As a schitzophrenic i understand the feud between the hemispheres no more than i believe a shoe is a miniture brownie. Im guessing from this hint, that this track marks the beginning of a voice of reason as soon as the track ends. So the track is about Hell. The feud by complete logical chaotic order (drums) , the over analyzing structure of the Madman spilling first time listeners with something beyond comprehension and worry from recent experience, and the static connecting the ears eyes and neurons vivaciously. Note: it is inclining to speculate on what noises we dont hear. So 3 versus each other and 1 overcasting haunting spirit to always be present as the guise of the operation.
Reverse sounds much crazier for a person like me, mixed with viginity tres sounds stranger. I like strange.
Note 2: I havent listened to Lateralus fully in reverse. Just FDO, and some cuts i heard and saw on youtube. I dont intend to either. Being an album about The Level, i would not dare reverse the spiral; curiousity kills cats. Toast!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote