View Single Post
xbalanke's Avatar xbalanke
07-14-2007, 09:58 PM

Random thoughts: fantastic show overall, great sound except vocals were lost in the mix too often. The plants thing was goofy fun. Visuals were phenomenal - had a great view of the stage and both screens. Surrounded by mostly well-behaved fans. I really NEEDED tonight to be an especially good show. I was at the Tweeter Center and the show was awesome despite the less-than-great seats until some drunk asshole started moshing in our row and crashed into my kids slamming my 11 year old daughter into her chair during Lateralus - her favorite song in the universe. She was bruised and crying and I was trying to console her while blocking to keep the bastard from a repeat performance - got some help in that dept. from surrounding fans - THANKS dudes! Anyway, tonight was so amazing for her she completely got over the disappointment from the other show. We'll all be back for the next go-round.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:58 PM   #9
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

Random thoughts: fantastic show overall, great sound except vocals were lost in the mix too often. The plants thing was goofy fun. Visuals were phenomenal - had a great view of the stage and both screens. Surrounded by mostly well-behaved fans. I really NEEDED tonight to be an especially good show. I was at the Tweeter Center and the show was awesome despite the less-than-great seats until some drunk asshole started moshing in our row and crashed into my kids slamming my 11 year old daughter into her chair during Lateralus - her favorite song in the universe. She was bruised and crying and I was trying to console her while blocking to keep the bastard from a repeat performance - got some help in that dept. from surrounding fans - THANKS dudes! Anyway, tonight was so amazing for her she completely got over the disappointment from the other show. We'll all be back for the next go-round.
OFFLINE |