View Single Post
BlanketEffect's Avatar BlanketEffect
02-13-2007, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Deep View Post
It's just a stupid empty award people.....fucking christ....

Are you upset because you wanted Tool to go up and say four cryptic words into the mic, and Wolfmother robbed that from you? They thanked Satan already...move on....

Half of you would start calling Tool sell-outs if they won more Grammys.
*falls over laughing*

Sigh, in all honesty I would have liked them to win, if for nothing else maybe from the extra 50,000 copies it would promote them selling one person that bought it would get it.

Hey man, the execs get rich, Tool gets rich, a few people start down the path towards enlightnment, and the inattentive still have a CD full of top notch music to jam out to. Everyone wins! BUY MY NEW RECORD! SEND MORE MONEY!

Self-affirming? Oxymoronic. We are all one mind
Old 02-13-2007, 09:56 PM   #247
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 16
Re: Tool won the Grammy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Deep View Post
It's just a stupid empty award people.....fucking christ....

Are you upset because you wanted Tool to go up and say four cryptic words into the mic, and Wolfmother robbed that from you? They thanked Satan already...move on....

Half of you would start calling Tool sell-outs if they won more Grammys.
*falls over laughing*

Sigh, in all honesty I would have liked them to win, if for nothing else maybe from the extra 50,000 copies it would promote them selling one person that bought it would get it.

Hey man, the execs get rich, Tool gets rich, a few people start down the path towards enlightnment, and the inattentive still have a CD full of top notch music to jam out to. Everyone wins! BUY MY NEW RECORD! SEND MORE MONEY!

Self-affirming? Oxymoronic. We are all one mind
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote