View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 11:53 AM   #43
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Eulogy of Jesus Christ

"Some things did actually happen??? Are you sure about this? I dont know, it seems that some things might not have happened."

Okay, here I go explaining myself agin in more simplified terms.

Yes, some things did actually happen, it's called reality, truth. And yes, some things did not actually happen, it's called deception, lies. Alot of our true history is hidden from us by lies and rearranging the truth. Same goes for our current events.

"But I dont know, because I wasnt there. But apparently you were, so you enlighten us all and tell us what color Jesus' hair was. And which hand he used to wipe his ass? Did he shit sugary-crystalled rose petals? No? Are you sure?"

Um, again, this is due to people reading my text the way they want to and adding things that are not there. No I never said I was there. But I'm sure it was fun for you to create your text response, yeah?

"You preach that people take the think for yourself thing too far and then call us all sheep. That makes more sense than anything else I have ever heard. Rock on."

Uh yeah, rock on?!

"Too Lazy to study the past? What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Sure, there is a book thats 2000 years old that some people base their entire lives on, which I have studied cover to cover, is that what you mean?"

um, kind of. Yet the Bible was originally written in hebrew, a language based on numbers. To interperate it in english is modifying it. for example, english version says " In the beggening, god created the heavens and the earth" it actually states something more like "In the beggening, the elohim flew over the waters" but not exactly, I'd have to speak hebrew and you probably would not understand. Also, most of the Old Testement was actually rewritten by the hebrews based on stories taken from an earlier Matriarchael civilization, preistesses, a goddess religion. It was taken and rewritten by the invading male dominating patriarchael society. This is why those studying the ancient hebrew text are discovering more and more references to god as a plural, meaning group of sky deities, and more references of god in a female tense, like goddess in english.

"Because I will still tell you that Maynard is using Christ as an example to get his main point across. If you want to go on thinking its about Jesus, and thats it, fine. It obviously suits your purpose. This thread was not for people to come in and start bashing those who think differently. No one bashed you till now."

Um actually, I've been being bashed, yup. If you look at my other posts such as No Quarter, then, uh, you'll see. But um, yeah okay, Maynard is using Christ as an example, but then what's the point, so do christians who take money from the unfortunant in his name, and so do preists who will molest and rape you while stating his name, and I guess your simply basing your knowledge of Jesus on the Bible, a book of tales. But a picture is worth a thousand words. And unless you believe a picture exists, (or a c.i.a. holographic depiction of the crucifiction ) Then you have to look towards something like archaeology for the truth of the matter. A good place to start would be the Rennes-Le-Chateu.

"For those of you wanting to explore the higher dimensions of this song, by all means continue."[/QUOTE]

Um, right on?

Last edited by rebecca22; 09-13-2003 at 11:56 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote