View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 12:26 AM   #23
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 136
Re: 2006/05/19 - New York, NY - City Center

this was my fifth tool show and the first one sober (just drinkin). fuking great day, great show. me and my bro's hit up this bar called the irish pup convienently located around the corner from the venue to get a beer before the show. before you know it , the entire place was taken over by tool fans. one person yells TOOL! and everyone goes nuts.

on the way to my seat i hit it off with this security guard chick. i was trying to get the crowd pumped up from the side of the stage up on the top somewhere (gallery?). she let me run back and fourth on the balcony and scream my brains out to get the crowd pumped more... i didnt get much response besides some hot chicks laughing at me. if you were seated anywhere on the upper most level you couldnt have missed me.... yeah, i was THAT asshole.

after the show we met this dude who was realy into it. this guy had a lot of interesting and positive things to say. at the end of our conversation he gave us a fattie o' heddie. we smoked it on the way back to penn and it really put me in a cool place.

its 4:30 and i need to get some rest for my trip to meet up with Mr. Grey at the COSM for a 10$ personal tour with like 20 other people. the its back to the city center for another one!

-BenjaminJamiahJammin