Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Right in Two
Schism
Sober
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

My 9th Tool Show, 3rd on this tour (Seattle and Toronto). NYC was by far the best of the 3, and while I'm probably still reeling in euphoria, I might put it in my top 3 Tool Shows Ever. I also exposed a rookie friend of mine, who was quote: "blown away by how amazing Danny is" - just as I told him.

Looked like Adam fucked up (or had tech probs) during Right in Two, but Danny and Justin held out, making eye contact the whole time until Adam kicked in, then they were right back in synch - just proves how tight they are.

Highlights for me were the extended Stinkfist (minus Orbison Lyrics) and the "fast" version of Schism. That was incredible.

My seats were first mezz, about 8 rows back, so I had a stellar view. All in all, a great show, and clearly tighter than they were in Seattle a few weeks ago. Maynard even made new jokes this time....."fuck is a gateway word, a gateway to terrorism." MJK may still be a little under the weather, he didn't move nearly as much as he did in SEA. EIther way, top notch performance, and great sound from where I was sitting.

Last edited by dave_nyc; 05-19-2006 at 08:27 PM..
OFFLINE |