View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 02:48 PM   #69
bzx
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2006/06/24 - Katowice, POL - Spodek Arena

1. i stood just beside the technicians' console, "sweet-spot" i guess, and the sound was good, every instrument easily recognizable. but i agree that it could be worse in other areas, i was on my way to my standing point when they started the show, and i could *hear* the difference when i got to the middle.

2. too many people in the arena, it was impossible to move even in the back, from what i've read here it could be dangerous to stand closer to the scene... it's always like that in such large venues, but seems like this concert was way too packed.

3. no supporting band - this sucked.

4. overall, i enjoyed the show. i'll never regret any TOOL show. personally i like smaller gigs, and the one in Krakow, back in 2001, was better.

thank you TOOL and see you in novermber, hopefully.

PS

-- this is an English-spoken forum, that's why we should write in English. those who do not understand that fact are ignorant. i support Chuck_Of_Wah post.

-- so many posts about TOOL fans who did not know the lyrics - now excuse me but this is just bullshit. if you go to a TOOL concert (or any other concert) to make judgments about other people based on how well they know the lyrics, then you must be seriously fucked. and if you go to a TOOL concert (or any other concert) to show other people how much better fan you are because you know the lyrics and they don't, then you must be completely fucked. besides, i don't like when someone tries to imitate the singer and screams words into my ear.

-- did anyone notice poor quality of the ticket? printed on the paper, not the cardboard, as it's usually done for big concerts.. for this price of the ticket i should expect something nicer as a souvenir.. don't you think? and this ticket looks like it could be counterfeited..

Last edited by bzx; 06-25-2006 at 02:55 PM..
OFFLINE |