View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 01:09 PM   #62
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/24 - Katowice, POL - Spodek Arena

No, it wasn't my first show. Never again. 10 hours' journey standing at the back of the train for what? 1:30 gig? No support? Thank you. ANd writing stuff like "it's tool music. too much emotin blah blah blah" Oh, come on. Don't give me no crap like that. I've been at two Mars volta shows, and they have songs like 32 minutes. And they play with any pauses for 240 minutes. I've been a Tool fan for 10 years, and most of you probably know only Lateralus. Warm-up gig or not, I'm not going to repeat it. They are old, they played their singles, it's like me goin' to work. Routine. nothing special. No emotions. Let's do it and go home. That is so not fair, concerning 4 great albums. Sound was awful (and I've been to concerts in Europe, so I know how it should sound), and the people didn't sing not because of the lyrics - they just didn't hear Maynard. Pogo? yeah, too much of that either. Mars Volta nicely put it once - "Dance, means not to hurt each other". I think it's my last tool show for a long time now. I just lost interest in it. I prefer my 30 video shows from '91-'98. That was Tool I like and remember from the old days. Peace.
And stop insulting Polish people. O gustach sie nie dyskutuje. Some may like and some don't. that's the truth. Kraków 2001 to było to, i wtedy miało sens podniecać się po wyjściu jak dla mnie.
Jak siekomuś podobało, i było wg niego najlepiej na świecie, to gratuluję, i oby wiecej takich przeżyć. ja jużswoje kilka miałem. To kwestia porównania. Bywało lepiej z Toolem na koncertach.

Last edited by Bązo; 06-25-2006 at 01:19 PM..
OFFLINE |