View Single Post
Old 12-14-2002, 02:10 PM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
5. Stinkfist- this song basically introduced me into the world that is Tool. The lyrics and the incredible guitars and drums all make an amazing song

4. Disposition-this song so beautiful. It shows the calmer, more subtle side of Tool and the soft bass line gives me shivers everytime I hear it

3. Lateralus- This is the best song from Lateralus. The middle section(the one that most radio stations cut out) is my favorite because of the incredible rythmic capabilities of the band. It's soooo cool when Maynard sings "to feel the rythm, feel connected" because there are like 5 different rythms going on at the same time.

2. Pushit- Both versions are utterly amazing although I like the live Salival version a little better because of the guitar part at the beginning and the conga drums. My favorite part of the song is when Maynard calls out "I must persuade you another way!"

1. Third Eye- Hands down the best song lyrically, musically, and emotionally. It is 15 minutes of pure bliss. I think it's incredible how the Salival version sounds almost exactly the same as the Aenima version. The song is filled with so many emotions it's almost overwhelming. Adam's guitar solo at the end is stunning.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote