View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 07:44 AM   #13
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 862
Let see...
5)Swamp Song- Oh man... I love this song. I really don't know why, but that chorus just gets me everytime. Every single time I hear Maynard say "You're a stupid, belligerant fucker", I bust out laughing... That song puts me in the best of moods.

4)You Lied (Live) - This technically is a Peach song, but Tool's remake was GREAT! Everytime I hear the song, I think to myself- "Tool is the only band that doesn't seem like they are in a rush to finish the song." This song is great.

3) Pushit- Live or not... This song is unblieveable... The end sends chills through my spine every time I hear it. The lyrics, the power, the drums, everythin about it is just BEYOND belief.

2) Lateralus - I tabbed this ENTIRE song, I loved it so much. Its definitely one of the most thought out Tool songs. The whole "987" deal in the chorus is pretty awesome alone. This song just truly shows Tool's artistic and musical genius. From the soft, melodic opening, to the heavy, hard hitting finale, this song never ceases to amaze me.

1) Reflection - Whoa. I can't even think to say anything about it... Just thinking of the song puts me in this entirely different state of mind...
"And we will come to find.. that we are all one mind... capable of all thats imagined and all concievable."

Oh, but see.. the thing is.. there isn't ONE Tool song that I truly dislike... The only one that I really feel isn't up to par with their other stuff is "Crawl Away", but its still great.

Tool is the greatest band of all time.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote