View Single Post
Old 11-29-2002, 04:35 PM   #7
Level 8 - Vociferous

Location: Somehwere between the armpit of New York and the Crotch of Philadelphia
Bincount™: 26
Ok, top 5 in no particular order:

--Parabo(a)--I have to include them both here as one, well, because there's no way to really listen to one and not the other. Besides being so soothing it isat the same time disturbing...and the last minute is just an incrdible way to end a song...From beginning to end, it's like following someone from birth to death.

--Prison Sex--I'm sure a lot of people have this one, but for me it's all because of "I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this" Now, I leave off the shit, blood and cum because that part is in there for shock value. If you're in any situation long enough, eventually, it will become normal to you. It doesn't have to be necessarily anal rape.

--H.--Whether it's about his Devo, heroine, or whatever you might think it's about, there is no way to deny the sheer emotion and heart in this song. Just listen to him scream "I don't mind."

--Ænema--Well, as someone who hates the fake bullshit that is pumped out by the so called "in" crowd and all the silly trends and marketing tools they use, I have to laugh every time I think of all those empty souls sliding off into the Pacific.

--Eulogy--I grew up in a Catholic family and I was a Catholic until (as George Carlin puts it) "I reached the age of reason." I have nothing against religion per se or those who believe in said religions, just don't push it on me and stay out of my wallet.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote