View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
06-23-2015, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
Coachella is indeed awesome but the line up has to be right for me to put up with the hipsters, heat and dust storms. My second one was my favorite so far. X into Turbonegro into Mastodon was redic. The fIREHOSE and Stone Roses reunions were killer too.
In my best Steve Martin Voice...

Sir? You are talking to a hipster!!!

Ok, an old one. But anyway, whatever. People are people. The kids can sometimes get a little outta hand at Coachella. I was off to the side of the Outdoor stage one year after Vampire Weekend had just played. A girl whose age I don't wanna guess came over dropped trow about 1' in front of me and took a leak. I was too dumbfounded to say much.

Oh, and I loved that Stone Roses reunion too!
Old 06-23-2015, 09:03 PM   #2101
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
Coachella is indeed awesome but the line up has to be right for me to put up with the hipsters, heat and dust storms. My second one was my favorite so far. X into Turbonegro into Mastodon was redic. The fIREHOSE and Stone Roses reunions were killer too.
In my best Steve Martin Voice...

Sir? You are talking to a hipster!!!

Ok, an old one. But anyway, whatever. People are people. The kids can sometimes get a little outta hand at Coachella. I was off to the side of the Outdoor stage one year after Vampire Weekend had just played. A girl whose age I don't wanna guess came over dropped trow about 1' in front of me and took a leak. I was too dumbfounded to say much.

Oh, and I loved that Stone Roses reunion too!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote