View Single Post
Despotic
08-11-2010, 01:12 PM

This show was out of this world! My only issue was that I got so drunk at the YardHouse beforehand.
Did an interview with FuseTV before the show as well, right after picking up my gig poster. I was hammed and couldn't remember COSM and called it the Hall of Sacred Mirrors :(
I walked away from the interview thinking that the dude looked like Mark from Blink 182, turned out that it was. He's got a show starting in Sept.
RAJAS KICKED ASS! Every other show I was at had Dalek opening, and I've gotta say, it wasn't my style. I listened to them on MySpace hoping to hear something that would get me into it, but it didn't work.
Thanks for a couple great nights Los Angeles
Old 08-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #39
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

This show was out of this world! My only issue was that I got so drunk at the YardHouse beforehand.
Did an interview with FuseTV before the show as well, right after picking up my gig poster. I was hammed and couldn't remember COSM and called it the Hall of Sacred Mirrors :(
I walked away from the interview thinking that the dude looked like Mark from Blink 182, turned out that it was. He's got a show starting in Sept.
RAJAS KICKED ASS! Every other show I was at had Dalek opening, and I've gotta say, it wasn't my style. I listened to them on MySpace hoping to hear something that would get me into it, but it didn't work.
Thanks for a couple great nights Los Angeles
OFFLINE |