View Single Post
godhenry
07-27-2010, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMX View Post
My wife got me tickets for my 30th bday....we flew from NY to see the show....first time in LA. Second Tool show for us. We saw them in Buffalo on the Laterlus tour. This show was miles above that last one I saw. The energy was insane, Tool and the crowd were all amped up.... just awesome. I have been dying to hear 46&2 and Right In two live and I got my wish..... though I was really hoping for pushit (otrm). I did like the venue I felt like I was on stage with them, the sound was great. I can't wait to see them again. Good show Tool...thank you for an awesome night.
what a wife!
Old 07-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #38
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38
Re: 07.18.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMX View Post
My wife got me tickets for my 30th bday....we flew from NY to see the show....first time in LA. Second Tool show for us. We saw them in Buffalo on the Laterlus tour. This show was miles above that last one I saw. The energy was insane, Tool and the crowd were all amped up.... just awesome. I have been dying to hear 46&2 and Right In two live and I got my wish..... though I was really hoping for pushit (otrm). I did like the venue I felt like I was on stage with them, the sound was great. I can't wait to see them again. Good show Tool...thank you for an awesome night.
what a wife!