View Single Post
sarahethan
07-21-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUT_up_AND_buy View Post
First Tool concert I have ever been to and it went even beyond my expectations!!!!
Danny wore a fucking kobe jersey which was awesome and his drum solos were unreal
Maynards voice was perfect aswell!
I loved the setlist but was surprised they changed it up... I'm wondering what theyre gonna play tomorrow... luckily I have tix so I will get to see for myself!

It was really easy to grab a poster and security was not a problem... the guy next to me was lighting up a joint all night and didnt even get glanced at and I saw lots of people video taping shit

One of the best nights of my life!... enough said
Not picking on you in particular, but since you said "drum solos" like soooo many other people have said, please stop calling them solos. They are drum sections within the songs and some could be considered just fills. Danny does not do a drum solo.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:50 PM   #34
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUT_up_AND_buy View Post
First Tool concert I have ever been to and it went even beyond my expectations!!!!
Danny wore a fucking kobe jersey which was awesome and his drum solos were unreal
Maynards voice was perfect aswell!
I loved the setlist but was surprised they changed it up... I'm wondering what theyre gonna play tomorrow... luckily I have tix so I will get to see for myself!

It was really easy to grab a poster and security was not a problem... the guy next to me was lighting up a joint all night and didnt even get glanced at and I saw lots of people video taping shit

One of the best nights of my life!... enough said
Not picking on you in particular, but since you said "drum solos" like soooo many other people have said, please stop calling them solos. They are drum sections within the songs and some could be considered just fills. Danny does not do a drum solo.
OFFLINE |