View Single Post
orgbd02
07-21-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoia225 View Post

Whatever - Im happy with what they played all around - but next time I DO think Im gonna NOT look at the setlists ahead of time - cause nothing was more exciting than on these 2 LA dates hearing them play something I wasnt expecting.

Great write up, I'm still literally getting goose bumps every time I think of the show. I definitely agree that I will refrain from reading the setlist prior to the next tour although it will be hard. I just realized that this was my 10th show overall and first since 2002 so I'm so glad I was able to hear so many songs from Ænima and a couple from Undertow.

Next time they come around they should have another 10 new songs to perform as well as their older material so these inspiring moments will be based on the future and not the past.

Will we ever get to see Third Eye again? Flood? I think Intolerance is a personal song for Maynard that we may see in the future but who knows.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #33
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoia225 View Post

Whatever - Im happy with what they played all around - but next time I DO think Im gonna NOT look at the setlists ahead of time - cause nothing was more exciting than on these 2 LA dates hearing them play something I wasnt expecting.

Great write up, I'm still literally getting goose bumps every time I think of the show. I definitely agree that I will refrain from reading the setlist prior to the next tour although it will be hard. I just realized that this was my 10th show overall and first since 2002 so I'm so glad I was able to hear so many songs from Ænima and a couple from Undertow.

Next time they come around they should have another 10 new songs to perform as well as their older material so these inspiring moments will be based on the future and not the past.

Will we ever get to see Third Eye again? Flood? I think Intolerance is a personal song for Maynard that we may see in the future but who knows.
OFFLINE |