View Single Post
Ilovelatool's Avatar Ilovelatool
07-19-2010, 03:10 PM

What a great show last night! Loge row E, center, a lil' to the right. Perfect view!! I stared at Danny all night long, mesmerized by his drumming.

I stay roughly 25 miles from L.A., traffic wasn't bad on the 110, found my lil parking spot for 5 bucks and off we went to see the show.

Ushers were pretty cool and welcoming. First time entering Nokie Center and they did a great job from the outside but the inside, seems a lil cramped.

I rocked out to Flood as I did at Epicenter last year. That song along with Jambi, Third Eye and Lateralus were the highlights for me. This show was hands down, the best experience I had watching Tool though couple of years ago, in Bakersfield, that show also was lotsa fun, but I'll rank last nights show as my # 1.

People for the most part were cool, security was tight but they relaxed towards the end of the show. The sound in the center was spectacular: guitar riffs, bass and drum hits were great.

Downtown L.A. was hustling in business, everywhere I looked, there were TOOL fans, espn center, restaurants, etc. That was the main idea Anchutz (sp) owner of Staples center, to have concert goers stay and mingle within the hub.

Heading out again tonight, hopefully the boys have something great for us and I can't wait to hear EBA/The Patient!!!!!

Last edited by Ilovelatool; 07-19-2010 at 03:19 PM..
Old 07-19-2010, 03:10 PM   #26
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

What a great show last night! Loge row E, center, a lil' to the right. Perfect view!! I stared at Danny all night long, mesmerized by his drumming.

I stay roughly 25 miles from L.A., traffic wasn't bad on the 110, found my lil parking spot for 5 bucks and off we went to see the show.

Ushers were pretty cool and welcoming. First time entering Nokie Center and they did a great job from the outside but the inside, seems a lil cramped.

I rocked out to Flood as I did at Epicenter last year. That song along with Jambi, Third Eye and Lateralus were the highlights for me. This show was hands down, the best experience I had watching Tool though couple of years ago, in Bakersfield, that show also was lotsa fun, but I'll rank last nights show as my # 1.

People for the most part were cool, security was tight but they relaxed towards the end of the show. The sound in the center was spectacular: guitar riffs, bass and drum hits were great.

Downtown L.A. was hustling in business, everywhere I looked, there were TOOL fans, espn center, restaurants, etc. That was the main idea Anchutz (sp) owner of Staples center, to have concert goers stay and mingle within the hub.

Heading out again tonight, hopefully the boys have something great for us and I can't wait to hear EBA/The Patient!!!!!

Last edited by Ilovelatool; 07-19-2010 at 03:19 PM..
OFFLINE |