View Single Post
AcridMemory
07-19-2010, 01:05 PM

What a great show, fantastic sound....great energy. I wont repeat what everyone else has said....I will only add, did anyone else catch Justin taking a monster rip off of his pipe before Lateralus?? It was sitting on his head/cab he turned his back to the audience and took a couple huge hits hahaha...I was orchestra left in the very front so I had a very clear view of him doing it....oh and to the previous poster sorry...I was one of those tall dudes blocking your view!! I cant help being 6'5 man, I tried to slouch ;-)

OHH...and did anyone else get to talk to Alex Grey??? He was there with his wife and daughter...saw him before the show at the ticket booth and in front of the merch
Old 07-19-2010, 01:05 PM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

What a great show, fantastic sound....great energy. I wont repeat what everyone else has said....I will only add, did anyone else catch Justin taking a monster rip off of his pipe before Lateralus?? It was sitting on his head/cab he turned his back to the audience and took a couple huge hits hahaha...I was orchestra left in the very front so I had a very clear view of him doing it....oh and to the previous poster sorry...I was one of those tall dudes blocking your view!! I cant help being 6'5 man, I tried to slouch ;-)

OHH...and did anyone else get to talk to Alex Grey??? He was there with his wife and daughter...saw him before the show at the ticket booth and in front of the merch
OFFLINE |