View Single Post
whoremoans's Avatar whoremoans
07-19-2010, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petie View Post
I almost wasn't sure I was going to catch this show as I had been calling/going to nokia/staple center's box office and was consistently told that it was completely sold out. Thank god it wasn't when I biked downtown and got orchestra seats. Alex grey was sitting a few seats over with As this is my first Tool concert, I can honestly say that was one of the best shows I've ever had the privilege to experience. I enjoyed it so much that I'm thinking I want to go to tomorrows show. Do you think they're going to play the same setlist?

not the exact same set list...the patient and intolerence along with the other usuals of their set list. would be nice to think that it being the last show of the summer tour they'd surprise everyone with a song or two they have'nt done this tour, but not likely to happen.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:13 AM   #18
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petie View Post
I almost wasn't sure I was going to catch this show as I had been calling/going to nokia/staple center's box office and was consistently told that it was completely sold out. Thank god it wasn't when I biked downtown and got orchestra seats. Alex grey was sitting a few seats over with As this is my first Tool concert, I can honestly say that was one of the best shows I've ever had the privilege to experience. I enjoyed it so much that I'm thinking I want to go to tomorrows show. Do you think they're going to play the same setlist?

not the exact same set list...the patient and intolerence along with the other usuals of their set list. would be nice to think that it being the last show of the summer tour they'd surprise everyone with a song or two they have'nt done this tour, but not likely to happen.