View Single Post
orgbd02
07-19-2010, 02:25 AM

Still can't sleep. Ive seen Tool many times since the release of Undertow. It has been too long since I have seen them perform live in such quality venue. Every song was performed with so much passion felt like I was in a time warp the whole time.

I must say i am used to seeing Tool amassed in a croud of sweaty humanity at some sort of festival setting at the end of a very long day in the desert. It was a treat to have a seat number, but im looking forward to the day where I can't tell if I am wet from my own sweat.

Sounds gross but I'm not ready to grow up yet. Looking forward to tomorrow night.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:25 AM   #15
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

Still can't sleep. Ive seen Tool many times since the release of Undertow. It has been too long since I have seen them perform live in such quality venue. Every song was performed with so much passion felt like I was in a time warp the whole time.

I must say i am used to seeing Tool amassed in a croud of sweaty humanity at some sort of festival setting at the end of a very long day in the desert. It was a treat to have a seat number, but im looking forward to the day where I can't tell if I am wet from my own sweat.

Sounds gross but I'm not ready to grow up yet. Looking forward to tomorrow night.
OFFLINE |