View Single Post
SHUT_up_AND_buy
07-18-2010, 11:35 PM

First Tool concert I have ever been to and it went even beyond my expectations!!!!
Danny wore a fucking kobe jersey which was awesome and his drum solos were unreal
Maynards voice was perfect aswell!
I loved the setlist but was surprised they changed it up... I'm wondering what theyre gonna play tomorrow... luckily I have tix so I will get to see for myself!

It was really easy to grab a poster and security was not a problem... the guy next to me was lighting up a joint all night and didnt even get glanced at and I saw lots of people video taping shit

One of the best nights of my life!... enough said

Last edited by SHUT_up_AND_buy; 07-18-2010 at 11:51 PM..
Old 07-18-2010, 11:35 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

First Tool concert I have ever been to and it went even beyond my expectations!!!!
Danny wore a fucking kobe jersey which was awesome and his drum solos were unreal
Maynards voice was perfect aswell!
I loved the setlist but was surprised they changed it up... I'm wondering what theyre gonna play tomorrow... luckily I have tix so I will get to see for myself!

It was really easy to grab a poster and security was not a problem... the guy next to me was lighting up a joint all night and didnt even get glanced at and I saw lots of people video taping shit

One of the best nights of my life!... enough said

Last edited by SHUT_up_AND_buy; 07-18-2010 at 11:51 PM..
OFFLINE |