View Single Post
Harvest Day's Avatar Harvest Day
08-16-2019, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles View Post
Yah.

But would be cool if they replaced the 'hits' with other tracks. I mean, last tour was essentially one old song, the hits from Aenima, Lateralus and 10,000 Days + 3 new songs.

Would be a blast if we got the new album and having songs like Flood, H., Lateralus and Right in Two as an addition.
I can't agree with this more. I have seen all 4 of those songs live and they are amazing, much better than the retreads we get year in and year out.

I don't want to sound like a setlist complainer. Seeing tool in 2019/20 is a privilege no matter what is played I will love it.
Old 08-16-2019, 05:04 AM   #6285
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles View Post
Yah.

But would be cool if they replaced the 'hits' with other tracks. I mean, last tour was essentially one old song, the hits from Aenima, Lateralus and 10,000 Days + 3 new songs.

Would be a blast if we got the new album and having songs like Flood, H., Lateralus and Right in Two as an addition.
I can't agree with this more. I have seen all 4 of those songs live and they are amazing, much better than the retreads we get year in and year out.

I don't want to sound like a setlist complainer. Seeing tool in 2019/20 is a privilege no matter what is played I will love it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote