View Single Post
Pablo's Avatar Pablo
03-15-2014, 08:05 AM

This is all amazing to read, thank you for sharing. It's close to seven long years since Tool last played live in the UK, and music the world over needs them more than ever. I hope that when they eventually return to Europe they do the VIP thing here too.

I've been weighing up whether I'd shell out £300 ($500) for the experience and the reviews I've read have convinced me it's worth it.

I also asked myself; if Led Zeppelin did the VIP thing in the '70s and you got to 'hang out' with Jimmy Page for a few hours, watch them soundcheck (with or without Plant) and get front row seats, would I... you can guess the answer!
Old 03-15-2014, 08:05 AM   #7
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: TOOL VIP EXPERIENCE

This is all amazing to read, thank you for sharing. It's close to seven long years since Tool last played live in the UK, and music the world over needs them more than ever. I hope that when they eventually return to Europe they do the VIP thing here too.

I've been weighing up whether I'd shell out £300 ($500) for the experience and the reviews I've read have convinced me it's worth it.

I also asked myself; if Led Zeppelin did the VIP thing in the '70s and you got to 'hang out' with Jimmy Page for a few hours, watch them soundcheck (with or without Plant) and get front row seats, would I... you can guess the answer!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote