View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #52
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: maynard's undertow vocals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Moe View Post
Only schmuck on the planet? I think you forgot about the billions that live in abject poverty around the world who are lucky if they have enough rice to feed themselves tonight let alone the knowledge of inconsequential pop culture.
Dumbass, if you have internet, you're not the exception to the rule like them. I wasn't referring to some third world country child starving to death. But if you weren't such a fucking moron that would have been obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Moe View Post
Also that last part? 'Add that to the list of reasons nobody likes you and I think we can collectively agree that you should just die a horrid death from where you stand.' Hilarious, should I go eat some worms? Cry myself to sleep? Hate to tell you this kid but the day I use forums to boost my self esteem like you seem to do and start wishing a horrid death at random people I don't know, is the day I'll eat buckshot for breakfast. Also, die where I stand? Whose stands at a computer?

Go get some fresh air.
Failing miserably again. Only you would even think about boosting ego from a forum. Of course, on the internet is the only place you'll ever see a naked woman outside your immediate family.