View Single Post
aevasquez's Avatar aevasquez
07-19-2010, 09:02 AM

Was my first time at Nokia. And I'm not impressed. The seating is horrible for short ppl. My friend had a horrible time trying to see. But the sound was insane. You could really feel Danny's pounding. Gave me goosebumps. His solo in Right In Two was the shit!!!

I was disappointed with the setlist all but Third Eye. I don't know why the just don't open with Timothy Leary every show. That lil speech details everything that Tool is about.

So now I'm gonna blow more money just so I can see intolerance and EBA/The patient. I saw the RR POSTER that was going for 3500. Wow!!! If I only was rich. I actually didn't like the SE shirts. They sucked and were way overpriced. Just picked a $40 tour one and a wrench key chain. Freaking love it!!!

And final note. It was super easy getting down to orchestra level. I had crappy loge seats and said fack it. We were able to sit behind Alex Grey down in orchestra. That was very cool.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:02 AM   #20
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Re: 07.18.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

Was my first time at Nokia. And I'm not impressed. The seating is horrible for short ppl. My friend had a horrible time trying to see. But the sound was insane. You could really feel Danny's pounding. Gave me goosebumps. His solo in Right In Two was the shit!!!

I was disappointed with the setlist all but Third Eye. I don't know why the just don't open with Timothy Leary every show. That lil speech details everything that Tool is about.

So now I'm gonna blow more money just so I can see intolerance and EBA/The patient. I saw the RR POSTER that was going for 3500. Wow!!! If I only was rich. I actually didn't like the SE shirts. They sucked and were way overpriced. Just picked a $40 tour one and a wrench key chain. Freaking love it!!!

And final note. It was super easy getting down to orchestra level. I had crappy loge seats and said fack it. We were able to sit behind Alex Grey down in orchestra. That was very cool.