Thread: Hospital room?
View Single Post
Lateralareallofus's Avatar Lateralareallofus
06-08-2011, 12:02 PM

Its emotionally difficult for maynard to see his mom in a hospital. You can imagine that she was in a bad condition and literally on her deathbed so its a very emotional time for maynard and relatives.

It is also difficult to see her because she was "the light and the way" aka pure light aka good. Now this little light of hers is saturated by the cold fluorescence. Fluorescent lighting is artificial and is associated with hospitals and other sterile places. This juxtaposes Judith who was boundless, open, and a passionate spirit.

Also it is literally hard to see her because the flourescence sucks and its not the same as seeing someone in daylight.

Anyone else hate flourescent lighting? I never can adjust my eyes to it and i find it has a numbing effect on me.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:02 PM   #32
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Hospital room?

Its emotionally difficult for maynard to see his mom in a hospital. You can imagine that she was in a bad condition and literally on her deathbed so its a very emotional time for maynard and relatives.

It is also difficult to see her because she was "the light and the way" aka pure light aka good. Now this little light of hers is saturated by the cold fluorescence. Fluorescent lighting is artificial and is associated with hospitals and other sterile places. This juxtaposes Judith who was boundless, open, and a passionate spirit.

Also it is literally hard to see her because the flourescence sucks and its not the same as seeing someone in daylight.

Anyone else hate flourescent lighting? I never can adjust my eyes to it and i find it has a numbing effect on me.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote